Thursday, July 1, 2010

GOOOOOOOAL!

The World Cup is over, right? I dunno... I've been thinking about my own goals.

I’ve been formulating plans.

Debt reduction (eventual elimination!)
School
Dance
Fitness/Health
General life stuff

I need a new computer. Mine is fried. I’ll need a new car soon (or at the very least $$$ to fix it). I want to go back to school. I want to find a better balance between dance and other fitness activities I might want to pursue (as well as just general life stuff… like finally putting together my house – I’ve only lived there for a year!).

So, I’ve been formulating plans. Goals.

This weekend – Pride in your home weekend. Sure, most of you will celebrate 4th of July. I will be celebrating cleaning my house, organizing a few things, and making the front yard look beautiful (or at least, decent).

Maybe if I post a weekly goal here I can actually accomplish it.

Hopefully, I’ll be back on Tuesday with pictures and details on all the wonderful things I did to improve my home this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new post. Goals are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mel! I totally didn't get around to doing my front yard (it was just TOO hot yesterday!), but I did a couple things around the house and have plans to go to Ikea soon so... that's a start!

    ReplyDelete