Monday, July 12, 2010

The list grows

Let’s just go ahead and assume I’m never going to get around to doing whatever my weekly “goal” is the week I plan to do it.

Still haven’t found shelving/storage we like. We tried though, checked out a couple places. But, didn’t find anything… yet. Maybe we can get to Ikea this week sometime. The hunt continues!

I still haven’t pulled the weeds either.

I DID clean the kitchen really good yesterday. Smelled wonderful. Prepped dinner for tonight and have a vague plan of what we’ll be eating the rest of the week.

In addition to feeling accomplished about the kitchen (I think the full bath will be done tonight!) I made a few decisions regarding dance this week that I think are going to be really good. I’m excited to see how the next 6-10 months play out in this regard. Only time can tell!

Goal(s) for this week:
Pull weeds
Find media shelves
Scrub full bath from top to bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment