Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost forgot to post!

I realize I’m half way through the week and still haven’t posted!

Feb 13 – Create and start organization schedule (using calendar pinned on Pinterest as a guide)
Feb 20 – No fast food. By “fast food” I mean McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Burger King… This does not include restaurants such as Subway, Panera, Pei Wei, and Qdoba.
Feb 27 – Give up soda

First off, last week was a fail. I never did get around to printing off the guide I was going to use. This is still something I want to do, so I’ll continue to keep it in the forefront of my mind. I WAS productive in the wedding planning business.

This week is “No Fast Food” week. So far, so good. Today I didn’t bring my lunch so I headed over to Panera for half a sandwich and a cup of soup. Normally, I’d drive through a fast food joint to pick something up, but I’m sticking to this “No Fast Food” week! It’s actually one of the first resolutions/goals that I’ve made a point of telling other people about.

Next week – No soda! This does not mean I’m giving up sparkling beverages though. We received a SodaStream recently so I will be carbonating water and adding juice to flavor it. I’m pretty excited about the different flavor combinations I can play with and still remain off soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment