Monday, February 13, 2012

Another week, Another Goal

This past week was another one of those partly successful but mostly unsuccessful weeks. I was able to add things to my routine (taking a nightly vitamin for instance) but didn’t manage to create a routine that I was successful in fully completing every night. I’ll keep working on it!

This week is about starting a program that will allow me to stay on top of the cleaning and organization issues in my house. Some things that I want to do as far as organizing I want to wait until after the wedding (we registered for a few things that will be helpful in organizing). There is absolutely NO reason I can’t start clearing unneeded things out of the house now though! If you’re interested in the calendar I’m going to adjust for my own use, here it is: http://www.mysimplerlife.com/2012.htm

Feb 13 – Create and start organization schedule (using calendar pinned on Pinterest as a guide)
Feb 20 – No fast food. By “fast food” I mean McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Burger King… This does not include restaurants such as Subway, Panera, Pei Wei, and Qdoba.

No comments:

Post a Comment