Monday, January 9, 2012

On to week 2!

So, I've decided (for now) to just use blogging as my accountability. I may, or may not, decide to create some other forms of accountability in the future, but for now, this will work.

Week 1 was a success! I only had 4 days of work last week and I managed to pack my lunch 3 of those 4 days. I'm going to try to keep up the trend of packing my lunch more often. You'll know if I start to slip on it because it will become another weekly resolution if I need a definite reminder to do so. :-)

On to week 2!
Jan 9 – Track food intake AND re-focus on wedding plans
Jan 16 – Workout at least 2 times (in addition to dance classes)

Wedding plans... I've been slacking. This week will hopefully include: finding a salon to do my hair, ordering my dress (I know, I know... who waits this long?), and sitting down with Matt and making some joint decisions about songs, favors, cake design, rehearsal dinner, etc. If I'm SUPER lucky - we'll also schedule a meeting with our friend who is performing the ceremony!

Next week will be about fitness - nothing but fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment